Grand Rapids Document Shredding
There are many reasons why your business may need a Grand Rapids document shredding service:
- Producing a lot of sensitive materials means disposing of a lot of sensitive materials. Shred Legal paper shredding in Grand Rapids MI works to meet your business’ needs by offering a one-time purge service as well as scheduled pick-ups for your sensitive materials.
- Corporate fraud and espionage are not just in the movies. They are real threats, and they are dangerous. Because of this, you really need to be careful when disposing of sensitive materials. You need a Grant Rapids paper shredding company you can trust. Shred Legal’s security operators are uniformed, badged, certified, bonded and insured. Our rigorous training and hiring system insures that our operators are top-notch and can be trusted with your Grand Rapids document shredding.
- We rely on paper goods. Although technology has come far, we still heavily rely on paper, meaning your business probably uses a lot of it. Our Grand Rapids MI document shredding service shreds your documents and recycles them properly. We pride ourselves on being environmentally friendly.
Some business owners, especially those that own small operations, might not think they have much sensitive information to dispose of. Well, you do. Shred Legal paper shredding in Grand Rapids MI recommends you shred:
- Printed emails
- Outdated information
- Payroll information
- Log systems — visitor logs, training logs, etc.
- Employee information — home addresses, telephone numbers, etc.
- Social Security numbers
If your business was not a legitimate business, it would not produce paper waste with serious information. Because it does, you need to seriously think about document shredding in Grand Rapids MI.
Shred Legal can help keep you, your employees and business safe. Our Grand Rapids document shredding security operators are available to speak with you about your document shredding needs.